Tooth loss is a very common dental problem that is routinely observed in our dental clinic and can occur due to various factors like tooth decay and severe and extensive caries causing decay or cavities, periodontal/gum diseases, or injuries occurring due to fall, fracture, etc. The conventional treatment options available for the same are dental bridges or dentures. But these have many drawbacks. Tooth/Dental implant in Jaipur are modern and safe alternatives to replace lost /missing teeth.
An implant is an inert metallic insert that replaces a tooth lost due to injury or disease.It helps prevent bone loss, defective speech and chewing. Tooth implant systems consist of an implant body and a cp/ abutment The implant body is surgically inserted in the jawbone in replaces the tooth's root and abutment supports attached artificial teeth.
Best Clinic For Dental Implant in Jaipur
As stated earlier, Dental implants serve to replace missing tooth/teeth. At The Arc Dental Clinic, the best dental implant clinic in Jaipur, we recommend dental implant options to provide a stable and firm foundation for fixed replacement of teeth and merge with and give your jaws a natural life-like look and feel and at the same time perform all the functions similar to that of other natural teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants
The ARC Dental Clinic, one of the best dental implant clinics in Jaipur, recommends dental implants for the following-
- Enhanced Facial Appearance - Dental implants give a life-like appearance and blend with the surrounding bone, making them next only to natural human teeth.
- Better Speech - At The ARC Denal Clinic, tooth implant in Jaipur, we recommend the replacement of lost tooth/teeth with implants to replicate normal speech.
- Better chewing - Dental implants function like natural teeth, thereby allowing you to eat all types of food with no difficulty.
- Durability- We at The ARC Dental Clinic, the best dental implant in Jaipur, follow all the surgical protocols to make sure that the replacement is permanent
Am I a Good Candidate to Get Dental Implants?
At the ARC Dental Implant Clinic in Jaipur, we recommend dental implants as a safe alternative to natural teeth in almost all patients. We may recommend certain blood tests to screen and control any underlying diseases to ensure long-term success and better healing post-surgery. The dentist at our clinic and tooth implant center in Jaipur will counsel you on the ways to maintain good oral hygiene and follow regular follow-up dental visits.
Steps Followed to Insert a Dental Implant
- At The ARC Dental Clinic, dental implant in Jaipur are done only once the dental surgeon develops an individualized treatment plan to address your specific situation. A dentist does this under the supervision of a specialized oral and maxillofacial surgeon who will later perform the surgery and, if needed, a qualified prosthodontist who specializes in the field of tooth implants in Jaipur.
- Dental Implant insertion is a multi-specialty treatment procedure and needs a team-based approach to provide the best long-term result.
- After this, an oral and maxillofacial surgeon will place the tooth /root implant, which resembles a small screw made of titanium metal, in the bone socket of a missing tooth. With time, the bone heals and grows around the tooth implant, holding it securely and stable in the bone of the jaw. The healing process usually takes around 6 to 12 weeks. A dental crown is placed after that.
- At the Arc Dental Clinic, the best dental implant center in Jaipur, we call the patient for regular follow-up visits to check the status of the bone, implant, and healing post-surgery.
- Once we are sure on examination and via dental x-ray that the implant has bonded well with the jawbone, a small connector post known as an abutment is attached to the implant. This will securely hold the new tooth in the form of a cap. To place the cap portion of the implant, the dentist will make impressions of your jaw.
- Your dentist also will make sure that the colour of the crown matches the colour of your natural teeth.
What is the Dental Implant Cost in Jaipur
The cost of dental implant in Jaipur, can vary depending on several factors. Dental implant procedures are considered one of the most effective and long-lasting solutions for replacing missing teeth. In Jaipur, as in other parts of India, the cost of dental implants is influenced by the following key factors:
- Number of Implants
- Implant Material
- Implant Brand
- Additional Procedures
- Dentist's Expertise
- Material for Crowns or Prosthetic Teeth
To get an accurate estimate for dental implant cost in Jaipur, it's advisable to consult with a reputable dental clinic.